- Address for correspondence: 301, Department of Radiodiagnosis, Stanley medical college,
For more details & updates please log on to www.tnpyiria.com or mail at email@example.com
- The organising committee reserves the right to reject any application at its discretion.
- For Spot registrations, only cash will be accepted. The complimentary delegate kit cannot be
assured for registrations after 16th December 2022/spot registrations.
- Complementary Registration for Past Presidents of IRIA and all Emeritus Members, but
Registration is Mandatory.
Last date for
registration is December 15th.
- The food and banquet coupons will be issued to all the delegates.
- The registration of delegates include includes delegate kit, admission to the scientific
sessions, trade exhibition, inaugural function, workshop, lunches & inaugural dinner.
- No delegate kit for the accompanying persons.
- Children below 5 years of age are complimentary. Children above 5 years will have to be
registered as accompanying person. Persons accompanying emeritus members shall pay as per the
details mentioned above.
- For PG students, a certificate from head of department / institution is compulsory.
- GST is included.
- All faculties & students presenting papers and posters need to be registered for the conference
(before Oct 30 2022)
- The registration form may be downloaded from the website www.tnpyiria.com and mailed
(duly completed) along with the payment to the conference secretariat.
- Online Registration: Delegates can make the payment of registration fee, online through the
conference website www.tnpyiria.com
- The secretariat does not accept liability to forms lost in transit. This member contribution is
for corpus fund of the conference.