As per newly joined PGs request, Paper and poster abstract submission last date extended upto Nov 15...
Registration of the first author is mandatory for
Guidelines for Oral Paper Abstract
Abstract must be in English with 250 words only.
Name of the presenting author to be followed by name of the co-authors (maximum of 5 co-
authors) and lastly name of the institution.
Please do not include references, acknowledgements, graphics, tables or figures in your
- The body of the abstract should be structured as follows:
- Aims and objectives
- Methods and Materials
- Abstract submission by email or online submission only
- E-mail should be sent under the subject “Abstract for Oral Paper”.
- Authors of accepted papers ONLY will be required to send the powerpoint presentation to
- All presentation should be prepared on Microsoft 2007 powerpoint or the later version
with maximum 10 slides (scientific paper in 3 minutes), 20 slides (proferred paper, 6
minutes) and 25 slides (competitive paper 8 + 2 minutes)
- Multiple presentations can also be uploaded but on different topics/research.
- All selected presenters will get a participation certificate;
- There should not be any conflicts of interest. Sending the power point slides, means
consent is given for uploading the material for learning purposes at TNPY IRIA website.
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PRESENTATION (ORAL) ABSTRACT TYPES:
The following submission types are available. Please see the respective
sections below for further details:
- Consultant / PG Student
- Prize / Proffered / Scientific Paper in 3 minutes
- Head and neck imaging
- Chest and cardiac imaging
- Gastro-Intestinal imaging including HBS
- Genito-urinary imaging
- Musculo-skeletal imaging
- Pediatric imaging
- Fetal imaging
- Breast imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Innovation, New thoughts ,Practical topics, Technology related and Miscellaneous
- Body of the abstract email should contain name, registration number, title and category
name. Example: Dr ABC, TNPY102, Study of paranasal sinuses, category- Head and Neck.
- Prizes and certificates are allotted for each category / speciality of Radiology.
- First prize in head and neck section is awarded with ISHNR Gold Medal.
- Please ensure that your abstract is properly structured with correct spellings and
- Submissions that are not in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
- DO NOT submit the same abstract for Electronic poster and the Scientific oral paper
presentation, as this will cause duplicate submissions.
- Ensure that all the changes and correction and proof reading have been carried out
- No changes in the abstract contents and the authorship will be allowed after the final
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract after final date, you must inform the scientific
paper committee through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for the Scientific Paper Presentation
- Name of the presenting author alone should be mentioned in the presentation. College
name / Co-author name should not be mentioned in the powerpoint for the purpose of
neutral evaluation; if mentioned, those presentations will be disqualified (for
- Paper presentations will be power point presentations of 3/6/8 minutes duration based on
the type of paper presentation . Please adhere to the timings as marks may be deducted
for overshooting your time.
- Hypothesis-driven research/ scientific studies with statistical analysis that may be
submitted as a paper to be presented orally.
- Patient confidentiality should be protected. No names, hospital numbers or any other
identity should appear in the presentation.
- Presentation can be structured in the same format as the abstract submission.
- Judges will be judging your presentation based on: Concept, Aims and objectives,
Methodology, Discussion, Conclusion (Is it answering the questions raised in aims and
objectives) and oral presentation (powerpoint quality, clarity of presentation,
adherence to time). Top 3 will get merit certificate and attractive prizes.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content
of the abstract before submission.
- Papers must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other
Proffered Paper Presentation
Consultants and post graduate students are encouraged to submit abstract by email.
Notification of Acceptance
Review of abstract will take 4 to 6 weeks from the abstract submission deadline. All
abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. The committee reserves the right to
select the abstract and assign the sessions and final format of presentation. The decision
of committee is final.
Detailed notifications of acceptance and guidelines for presentation will be sent by email.
The abstract would be accepted only if the presenting author is registered for the
conference. Presenting author should be life member/ provisional life member/ associate
member / student member of IRIA and has to provide his/her membership number while
- Starting date for submission of abstracts (E-poster and oral paper presentation)-
June 14th, 2022.
- Last date for submission of abstract (E-Poster and scientific oral paper
presentation) - November 15th 2022.
- Intimation about the acceptance of abstracts for E-poster and scientific paper
presentation will be After November 30th 2022.
- Last date for uploading of completed E-Poster - December 15 th
Wishing you all the very best!
Scientific committee, TNPY IRIA2022
If Any Query Feel Free to Contact Us
Dr. Nischith C S -8971233719
Dr. Saranya- 9444478776.